Episode two brings a follow up on my presentation at the 2014 Sietar conference in Portland, OR. There was such huge interest in the information that I offered that I thought it might help to offer it in a podcast episode. Here are the ten tips below, and I expand on each of these points during the podcast.
- It’s never been more accessible….. cheaper!
- You have your own unique message that the world wants to hear
- The medium IS the message
- Connect with your audience through the sound of YOUR voice
- Establish yourself as an authority, builds trust
- Make connections, broaden your reach and opportunity to learn
- Time shifted content. Always on record and evergreen
- It’s easy for your audience to consume and access your message
- You become a much bigger fish in a smaller pond
- It’s just plain fun
Other resources referred to in this episode include: